Fulton Financial Planning is an independent registered investment advisory firm, specializing in providing hourly, as needed financial planning and advice on a fee-only basis.
We provide unbiased advice to people from all walks of life. Now you can have access to a professional advisor when you need:
- one time or ongoing advice
- a second opinion
- a financial check-up
- specific advice on a financial concern
- portfolio design and asset allocation
- one module or an in-depth financial plan
- periodic reviews and plan updates
- assistance with implementation, if you desire
- ability to implement your advisor’s advice on your own (perfect for do-it-yourselfers)
You have questions. We have answers.
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Is my investment portfolio aligned with my needs and goals?
- What’s the right mix of investments and asset allocations for me?
- Should I convert to a ROTH IRA or keep my assets where they are?
- Is there a way to maximize my Social Security benefits?
- What’s the best way to save for my children’s education?
- Should I invest in home repairs or is it time to “trade up?”
- How can I manage my money more effectively over the long term?
How We’re Different. While many firms charge commissions or have account minimums, Fulton Financial Planning follows a different course. There are:
- no commissions
- no sales pressures
- no third party sales incentives
- no conflicts of interest regarding compensation
- no net worth or account minimums to meet
- no long-term contracts or asset under management requirements
Fulton Financial Planning focuses solely on developing a plan that’s right for you and one that will help you achieve your financial goals.
Choosing An Advisor. There are plenty of advisors to choose from. Finding an advisor who you feel comfortable working with and who can provide the type of services appropriate for your needs is no small task. Interview Deidra and learn more about Fulton Financial Planning’s services and operations. Also read more (pdf) about how financial planners in general work and get paid.
Meet With Us. Fulton Financial Planning offers a complimentary Get Acquainted meeting to all prospective new clients. During this meeting we will discuss your financial objectives and determine the services that can help you achieve your goals. We will also provide you with a fee estimate for the proposed services.
Call today to schedule a no cost, no obligation Get Acquainted meeting and begin planning for your financial future now!
Deidra Fulton, President
Fulton Financial Planning, Inc.
The latest from our blog:
We’re often asked for tips on teaching money basics to kids, even beginning at an early age, to help instill good money values for life.
The topic offers up a huge canvas that could be filled. But let’s start with a few basics. One of the simplest steps involves getting the child a piggy bank at a young age.read more